Sunday, May 23, 2010

10 Things To Describe About Myself

Summer
relax when I think about summer~ 

Music
release my stress and pressure~

Ice-cream
memorable memories always makes me feel sweet~

Water
calm and cool when I face problem~

  Cartoon
spend my free time on cartoon, release my stress in the same time~
( I love Oggy & The Cockroaches)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
stay healthy for life.
To turn over a new leaf,
when I fall, I'll make a new and better start for myself.

 Where there's a will there's a way,
when I really want to do something, I'll find a way of doing it.
 Nothing venture, nothing gain,
I believe that without taking risk one cannot expect to succeed in life.

 Practice makes perfect,
keep on practicing will makes me perfect one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment