Sunday, January 9, 2011

Initial Ideas

How to make spaghetti
1. Who am I - chef
2. Who are them - family
3. Objective – to show love to family as family day
4. 1st task – prepare ingredients
5. 2nd task – cook the spaghetti
6. 3rd task – decorate the dish
7. Outcome – Lovely and caring family
8. Showcase - gallery

How to give a surprise to your girlfriend on valentine’s day
1. Who am I - boyfriend
2. Who are them – she (your beloved)
3. Objective – make her happier
4. 1st task – prepare a bouquet of flower and a boxes chocolate
5. 2nd task – decorate the places (room / restaurant)
6. 3rd task – be ready of yourself (look smart and confront her with full charisma)
7. 4th task – enjoy!
8. Outcome – improve the relationship between you and her.
9. Showcase - gallery

How to be fix superstar
1. Who am I - student
2. Who are them - Peers
3. Objective – make myself more famous
4. 1st task – gussy up myself (wear sunglasses, necklace, ring, earring, tattoo and so on…)
5. 2nd task – go to Wikipedia write about myself
6. 3rd task – show off to people with charm
7. Outcome – get to know more friends
8. Showcase -gallery

How to make a stop motion video
1. Who am I - photographer
2. Who are them - peers
3. Objective - to show my talent
4. 1st task - write a short story or scene
5. 2nd task - prepare tools (camera, tripod stand, cable)
6. 3rd task - start capturing every single picture
7. 4th task - arrange the picture and convert it to video
8. Outcome - understand the short scene or video
9. Showcase - gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment